Copyright © Will Style
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Battlefield: ECES Party / fashion show

All photos came from ECES' Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ECES-Publicity/156175074407079?fref=ts


Last December 1, 2012 the Electronics Communication Engineering Society (ECES) of DLSU-Manila held a party at the Clamshell Tent in Intramuros with a military-themed party entitled, Battlefield. 

Two of my friends invited me to be a stylist for their fashion show. But right on the day of the event, I became the fashion stylist, a model, and the runway director for the event!

Good thing I had a little knowledge and experience on both modeling and choreographing. :))

The first part of the fashion show was the opening wherein the female will work their stuff on the runway in tanks, jackets, cut-offs, and heels. I styled these ladies in such a way that they will show skin (but not too much) and made them do a strong but sexy walk to show toughness, class, and sophistication.













For the second part of the fashion show, the models were wearing pieces from Lee, one of the major sponsors of the event. For this segment, I mixed and matched all the items given by Lee! This should also convey a military-denim theme (I based it from the trend this year)













After the event, I was called on stage for a quick interview on why I styled the models this way and what inspired me to do so. 

I just said briefly, as the stylist of the show, two of this year's trend from the Philippine Fashion Week, which was military and denim, inspired me. I combined both, and made it wearable for school especially to the students of DLSU so they'll have an idea on what to wear. 



There was of course, Mr. and Ms. Battlefield! 


And oh, I styled the lady/host on the rightmost. On the spot ;) Which turned out to be her challenge for me :)


I would also like to thank this people and the rest of ECES for a job well done :) Congrats guys!


Special thanks to Ron Yau, a good friend who invited me to "style" for their event:) Til next time :)



Will Cheng, fashion stylist
For styling needs, contact me through williamcheng3@yahoo.com or cheng3.william@gmail.com






6 comments:

  1. thanks again will! :) You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This wouldn't have happened if you didn't ask me to help in your event! Thanks for believing in me and until your next event :) Good luck with finals :)

      Delete
  2. Great work, Will! Super hands down sa multi tasking haha! See you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks Mabby! I also didn't know I would survive! But with your help, I was able to :) See you :)

      Delete
  3. Will was that Boni Atienza? :D and btw, nice work! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think so! I'm not sure with her surname! And thank you :) Thank you also for reading my blog! Share it with your friends :)

      Delete