Copyright © Will Style
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, May 20, 2012

Just starting out!

So, I have been told before that I should start my own blog.You'll know later why. Well, honestly, I have been meaning to start my own blog earlier this year but with school, training, and doubts, it gets postponed. Also, one thing which was holding me back in starting my own blog was that there are already too many bloggers and that I am worried that I might not have readers and stuff. But after sometime, I have realized that having many readers and being popular aren't my goals. My main goal here, in starting my own blog, is for me, to be able to share my passion, impart my knowledge, what I like and love doing, and to be able to contribute and to help the youth. I talk as if I'm old- but I'm not- so much. :)


Anywho, having all those said, I should prolly introduce and say something about myself. I don't want to be too formal in my blog anyway. Let's be chill and casual about this. So I am Will Cheng, 19 years of age, I'm an incoming third year student in De La Salle University-Manila taking up Bachelor of Secondary Education (Yes, a teacher I also dunno why. Kidding! ) Major in English. So a quick story, I'm originally an Early Childhood Education major then I decided to shift to Organizational Communication but something went wrong so yeah, I decided to major in English instead. :) I'm ID 110 (to those who aren't LaSallians that means I started college year 2010)


Now to what I like doing. Hmm, where to begin? So I'm a dancer, a former cheerdancer, frustrated gymnast, bathroom singer, impulsive shopper, I also do badminton and volleyball. A bit :) Something abstract-ish about me is that I am a very creative thinker. I'm very loquacious (as you might have noticed), I'm very sociable, I hate having enemies though it's inevitable, and I am a fashion slave. I crave for fashion. One of my dream jobs is to be a fashion stylist. Which I am currently working on right now ;) (Stay tuned on what I am doing this summer. I'll blog it next :) )

Here's a sneak peek of what I look like. HAHA :)) Forgive me. This is just a webcam shot :)


So to wrap up my first ever blog post, basically, I'll be starting a fashion blog. Tips for the stylish youths, yuppies, and anyone! :) 


P.S. As early as now, I'll already say this, I won't have very high quality pics since I'm not a photographer but rest assured, I'll try my best to let you guys see a clearer image of what I would like to show. :) That's all for for now! 

10 comments:

  1. Naks!!! Continue lang!!! GO GO GO!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sir Nio! One of my inspirations is the internship. So thanks and see you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. I'd keep reading this! Go Will :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mandy! You'll be in my blog soon! :)

      Delete
  4. go for it as long as you work hard and pray you should achieve your goal

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete