Copyright © Will Style
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Accessories from Boutique De Reines

After my holiday vacation, I came home to fashionable accessories from Boutique De Reines special thanks to Honey Astillero. :)

Initially she asked me to pick three items from her online shop, I remember the two items I wanted weren't available so I had to pick something else. (Meaning, even though these items which she had shipped aren't my top picks but they still are cute and trendy) So better check her online shop! :) 

Her are the items I got (as gifts) :) 






Check out http://www.facebook.com/BoutiqueDeReines?fref=ts for much more fashionable finds :)

For styling needs, contact me through cheng3.william@gmail.com or williamcheng3@yahoo.com

Twitter / Instagram : @willchengiam

Will Cheng, fashion stylist

0 comments:

Post a Comment