Copyright © Will Style
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mohawked!


Hey! Have you ever thought of hairstyles which you wanted done but were too afraid to try out because you felt it was too crazy or out of the norm? Well, that's what I felt before I finally decided to try out this new 'do! Before, whenever I get a haircut, I always, and I mean ALWAYS, make sure that the outcome would be good. But this time, I didn't fuss about it and just went for it!

                   Had it done earlier this afternoon at Vivere Salon in Robinson's Place Manila. 

                                           
                  

                    
                                                                 Cray 'do, cray pose!


Sometimes, trying out new things, even though it may scare you at first, can have a positive effect. At first, I was hesitant about getting this 'do since I didn’t want to embarrass myself by not looking good or, worse, by looking like a weirdo. I was actually trembling while the stylist was slowly shortening the sides. My point is that the moment my stylist shaved off the sides – this might seem cheesy – I actually felt brave. There was this feeling of excitement because I actually did something new without expecting an outcome, and it felt really good. So that's it, don't be afraid to try out new things!


To LaSallians, see you around the campus tomorrow! Let's start this school year right! :)

Edited by: Clarice Steffi Jao

0 comments:

Post a Comment