Copyright © Will Style
Design by Dzignine
Monday, May 21, 2012

Let the styling begin!


How do I look? I'm always concerned with the way I look. And if you also are, then there's absolutely nothing wrong with that! For me, I am very particular with the way I look. Being clean, presentable, and confidence is the key! 

So that photo above was taken by my good friend, Janry Cua, who is an aspiring photographer. Apparently, he needed shots for his project in school so I decided to ask him if he could also take some shots of me which aren't related to his project-and he said yes! 

Right then and there, I already started to think about what I will wear. Initially, I wanted to wear something rebel-ish like combats, skinny jeans, black top and the like. My accessories were also set at that moment. Just when I was packing my things up, I suddenly thought of summer. Summer is the time of the year where everyone's on vacay, chilling by the pool, unwinding, and eating out with family and friends. Then it came to me. I'm going for a chill-casual-nerdy look. 


Shirt: Penshoppe
Shorts: RRJ
Top-siders: Sebago
Glasses and upper bracelet: 168
Lower bracelet and sling bag: Oxygen

So I started rummaging through my closet. As I was looking for clothes, I found this red and white-striped shirt which still has a tag on it and it made me decide to wear it to the shoot. Got this pair of skinny denim shorts (which by the way was a 3/4 pants and I had it altered 'cause I think it's more stylish that way) And paired them with top-siders which for me, pulled off the entire look! To add to that casual, semi-nerdy look I was going for, I added glasses. And black bracelets plus a necklace to balance the nerdy look. :) 

So there, you're good to go! When you are just gonna drop by to the mall to buy some things, you could prolly go with that look! You don't wanna run into people whom you wanna impress wearing rugged or "inappropriate" clothes. :) 

A piece of advice! Don't think that just because you are only going to the mall to buy milk or grab a drink, that you can wear whatever you want. I'm not telling you guys to dress up but at least look presentable. :) You'll never know ;)

2 comments:

  1. Don't think that just because you are only going to the mall to buy milk or grab a drink, that you can wear whatever you want. I'm not telling you guys to dress up but at least look presentable. :) You'll never know ;) -- I super agree with this one, Will. :)

    ReplyDelete