Copyright © Will Style
Design by Dzignine
Saturday, October 20, 2012

Wedding BLUES

Earlier this day, my sister and I attended a family friends' wedding at the Grand Palazzo Royal in Pampanga.

And once again, my sister consulted me for fashion tips on what she will wear to this event.



She chose her royal blue dress then left it all to me. And I have come up with this look.




Blue dress - Apartment 8
Pearl earrings and ring - Chanel
Coral pumps - Call It Spring
Black clutch - Accessorize

I wanted her look fresh, young, and daring. For example, instead of sticking to the usual black pumps, I asked her to wear coral pumps instead. At first, we were both in doubt but after sometime, I was able to convince her that it would make her look more stylish. The pearl earrings and pearl ring gives her a classy vibe and maintaining finesse.

Fashion stylist: Will Cheng

Moving on to my outfit, I decided to go for a smart casual look.





Blazer - Maldita
Polo shirt - Folded and Hung
Watch - Rolex
Pants - Zara
Shoes - Lacoste

For styling needs, photo or video shoots, contact me through email. cheng3.william@gmail.com or williamcheng3@yahoo.com

Follow me on Twitter and on Instagram: willchengiam

Thank you so much for dropping by my blog :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment