Copyright © Will Style
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, October 28, 2012

My Edgy Look for Ph Fashion Week Spring Summer 2013 (fashion internship)

October 27, 2012, I interned for the Bench and Human fashion show for the Philippine Fashion Week Spring Summer 2013 and I sported a gothic, but more of an edgy look for that event. 

To avoid a "gothic" look, refrain from wearing a literal all black outfit. I matched my plain all black top with a jeans which is kinda unusual. A navy blue Dr. Martens. A soldier necklace, and a bracelet.

Black long sleeves top from Oxygen
Skinny jeans from Oxygen



Bracelet from Divisoria


Combat Shoes from Dr. Martens


Necklace (which I borrowed from a friend and she also doesnt know where it was from)

This photo is posted on my Instagram! Do follow me, willchengiam

Will Cheng, fashion stylist

0 comments:

Post a Comment